Уважаемые пользователи форума, убедительно просим вас переходить в телеграмм продавца, исключительно по предоставленной ссылке. Проверяйте продавца, отправив сообщение на электронную почту, чтобы убедиться в том, что вы общаетесь действительно с ним.

TunnelBear VPNhow to get unlimited accounts

Тема в разделе "Безопасность", создана пользователем MissTrue, 27 апр 2018.

1. MissTrue

MissTrue New Member

Симпатии:
    Zdrasti vsem...

Ya tut nedavno no znayu paru veshei... xo4u padilitsa s guide kak ya polzuyus Tunnel bear VPN bezplanto... Ya sdelal video katoroe pokazivaet kak eto zdelat..

Prodam guide vse vo lish za 5$, budet vedano tolko 15 exsemplar tak shto pashpishite kupit pered tem kak oni uletyat...
    Pervem 5 ludei katoroe napishut tut ya im pashlu sselku na download video how to do.

Hello you fuckers...
    I am pretty new on this forum but I have figured out a few things that might help you all starters on how to get unlimited account to use the Tunnelbear VPN....

I have put a video together a step by step on how its done... If you have any questions let me know and I will help you...

I will sell only 15 copies of it .. for only 5$
    To gain reputation on this forum I will give away the link to download video to the first 5 that are going to comment on here...
    Also if you have more then 500 posts on your profile I will give it for a reputation +

This method works 100% as of today, and I am the one who made the video.

So please feel free to comment if you want to see video.
  2. baloon

baloon New Member

Симпатии:
    hi. does this method works on onther vpns as well? or just tunnel bear?
    good luck on the forum!
  3. mazerunner

mazerunner New Member

Симпатии:
    Not to act like the person who ruins everything here , but Tunnelbear is NOT definitely safe for illegal activities because they log everything , so keep that in mind before doing anything wrong with it.
    Good luck on the forum though! Hope you establish a good reputation.
  4. epicmarket

epicmarket New Member

Симпатии:
    Also tunnelbear gives 500MB free per month .. sign up use 500mb .. create new email .. sign up again use 500mb .. do this as many times as you need to in a month .. keep a log of all emails and passwords and next month you will have another 500mb on each account and wont have to make new accounts

Oops did i just give away the method for free?

I used to use tunnelbear when amazon refunding was gold
  5. mazerunner

mazerunner New Member

Симпатии:
    lol I had thought about that method , now you gave me proof it works lmao.
  6. Segu

Segu New Member

Симпатии:
    IF anyone buys this and can verify it works with good reputation please message me. Going to buy my own copy of a vpn but something like this would work great for alternate devices.
  7. Clutch5

Clutch5 Member

Симпатии:
    this is not hackforums dude. wrong forum for selling this stuff.

Поделиться этой страницей