Уважаемые пользователи форума, убедительно просим вас переходить в телеграмм продавца, исключительно по предоставленной ссылке. Проверяйте продавца, отправив сообщение на электронную почту, чтобы убедиться в том, что вы общаетесь действительно с ним.

(@)SHELL MAILER for rent

Тема в разделе "Спам, траффик, хостинг, web-дизайн", создана пользователем xmpp, 10 май 2017.

1. xmpp

xmpp New Member

Симпатии:
    No free slots now

Sorry
  2. xmpp

xmpp New Member

Симпатии:
    UPDATES

Now better inbox with clean shells

Works faster

More powerfull status checker for shells
  3. antuano75

antuano75 New Member

Симпатии:
    Added you in jabber. Please answer

Добавлено через 1 час 54 минуты 32 секунды
    Будте аккуратны с ТС-ом, доверия не внушает. Думайте сами, решайте сами
    В качестве пруфа скидываю часть диалога из жабы:
    ----------
    [Templates and mailing]

# Unreal mailing speed (maximum productivity is 720k per hour)
    # Handy, simple and comprehensive interface. However, it’s completed by the cutting-edge technologies and has the most demanded features
    # More than 2,000 threads support
    # Mailing templates support
    # Several spam-bases uploading support (mailing bases may be chosen while creating/editing the template)
    # Ad message macros support, subject and sender name (“from”) randomization
    # Attachments support
    # Automatic attachment name randomization
    # JPEG/JPG attachment files are automatically randomized during sending each message (images are changed a bit, which affects md5 cache of files)
    # gif/png/jpeg/jpg/bmp attachment files are automatically randomized, being disguised as images (example: SDC475408.jpg CAM69009.jpg IMG-745211.jpg P918061.jpg, etc.)
    # Replyto support
    # text/html message type support

[Shell and Inbox Checker]

# Checker, as the sender, supports up to 2,000 threads, has the same algorithm and works
    even a bit faster than mailing
    # Shell Checker for valid/rbl/sending, and (if sending is selected) also for replyto and attachment
    # Built-in Inbox Checker - all you need is to specify pop3 or imap data of your e-mail (at any domain) that was receiving messages during check and to choose folders to check (inbox/spam),
    and the program will come to e-mail, check which shells messages have really come to the box from, and delete irrelevant shells
    # In Inbox Checker, set to delete messages from folders you’ve chosen
    # Convenient shell control panel
    # Suitable domains upload support (very useful when purchasing shells)
    # Handy and informative shell statistics

[Other]

# Mailing goes from shells - it is known to be the cheapest spam, but before, the public has not any good software for shell mailing
    # Giant base upload support. You may easily upload files of more than 1GB
    # Software control panel is written on php, the software works ONLY on GNU/Linux-based operating systems
    # Main functionality (checkers and mailer) are written on the one of other fastest programming language in the world - java (read, why some think java is a slow language, in the full description of the software in the “About the Mailer” section, and it means you will face no trouble with the Internet-channel and hardware. Moreover, the program will work independently from your computer, at any day time
    # English and Russian localization of the software interface
    # Mobile-adapted interface - you may track your mailing on the tablet

(03:01:09 PM) iddnd shells: can show you some screens
    (03:04:45 PM) antuano75: it works on which OSs? price?
    (03:06:12 PM) antuano75: yeah you can send me a screen if you like
    (03:06:23 PM) iddnd shells: linux. $600 month + 50 FREE webshells for new customers. price are including server rent. no more payments
    (03:06:43 PM) antuano75: holy shit
    (03:07:44 PM) antuano75: can i use it in different VMs?
    (03:07:52 PM) antuano75: will i have a license code right?
    (03:08:51 PM) iddnd shells: you will have web-based panel, can use multiflow
    (03:09:44 PM) antuano75: can you show some screenshot?
    (03:10:14 PM) iddnd shells: y
    (03:10:17 PM) antuano75: how does it happen? escrow? am i going to have to ay before receiving the software?
    (03:13:17 PM) iddnd shells:
    (03:14:39 PM) iddnd shells: you dont receiving software. only web panel. can use escrow if you want
    (03:15:07 PM) antuano75: chances to get into spam folder?
    (03:15:27 PM) antuano75: depends on the shells i guess
    (03:16:04 PM) iddnd shells: not only. depends of your experience
    (03:16:35 PM) antuano75: is there going to be any help or support? i speak russian if needed
    (03:17:38 PM) iddnd shells:
    (03:17:44 PM) antuano75: the link wont open the image
    (03:18:01 PM) antuano75: last one yes
    (03:18:02 PM) antuano75: opened
    (03:18:54 PM) iddnd shells: sory, we dont have russion support for now. but can help and support your work - yes
    (03:19:21 PM) antuano75: english is great
    (03:19:40 PM) antuano75: man you got no reviews so far anywhere, and its 600 bucks
    (03:20:17 PM) iddnd shells:
    (03:20:18 PM) antuano75: is there anywhere where i can read some reviews about it? i am sure you have some clients
    (03:21:04 PM) antuano75: can the mailer spoof any email address? i can use any email from any company?
    (03:22:17 PM) antuano75: as a sender i mean
    (03:25:01 PM) iddnd shells: crimes, alphabay, 0day, siph0n. its not $600, its rent for month. yes you can
    (03:25:52 PM) antuano75: oh you are in alphabay? would you mind sending me a link? or your vendor name in there
    (03:28:56 PM) iddnd shells: yes. but if $600 to much for you why u waste time?
    (03:30:21 PM) antuano75: do you think i am 16 years old? if the solution is worth i will consider it, for the future or even for now, i dont work alone and 600€ its not really much if we make it worth it, its ll aout starting, then money wont be a problem
    (03:30:25 PM) iddnd shells: 600 not final price for spam. lists, shells and other may coast much more
    (03:30:47 PM) antuano75: well, you sell shells for $1 each right?
    (03:30:56 PM) antuano75: the email lists are probably my problem
    (03:31:01 PM) iddnd shells: some users buy shell for 2K and more
    (03:31:25 PM) antuano75: i will consider it, just asking for material needed to consider the thing
    (03:31:51 PM) iddnd shells: yes your questions says that you are 16 y o . why 600 E ?
    (03:32:02 PM) iddnd shells: why euro?
    (03:32:04 PM) antuano75: 2k for a really good shell, one that already sends tons of emails i guess
    (03:32:07 PM) antuano75: no sorry $
    (03:32:18 PM) antuano75: makes almost no difference nowdays
    (03:32:26 PM) antuano75: just misstyped
    (03:33:02 PM) antuano75: my questions tell you that i dont know much of spamming, i am not a pro, and its the first thing i told you
    (03:33:36 PM) antuano75: willing to invest if i see potential thats for sure
    (03:41:37 PM) iddnd shells: we make rent for spam tool, not experience or spam deals. so can you explain what u want from me?
    (03:48:19 PM) antuano75: i am not asking anything different, in order to consider renting this tool from you i would like to have more informations about it and some proof that someone is actually using it, coz in the forum where i found you theres shit nothing about it or about you, i needed to buy shells and you offer me something different, THE PRODUCT SOUNDS GOOD, i just need to know more, coz jabber is not enough of a guarantee for me, if you are too stupid to understand that, then you are either a scammer or someone i wont work with
    (03:49:29 PM) iddnd shells: lol
    (03:49:57 PM) iddnd shells: just dont have i time bec fuck you mom
    (03:49:59 PM) iddnd shells: bye

Поделиться этой страницей