Уважаемые пользователи форума, убедительно просим вас переходить в телеграмм продавца, исключительно по предоставленной ссылке. Проверяйте продавца, отправив сообщение на электронную почту, чтобы убедиться в том, что вы общаетесь действительно с ним.

[S] Alphaleon/Scylex/Thanatos Botnet Source + MORE

Тема в разделе "Ботнеты. Связки. Загрузки", создана пользователем banker, 9 ноя 2016.

1. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    Hello, I am selling the source code of my trojan. I am selling all components of my trojan including Loader (base implant/registry implant), HVNC (WinXP - Win10), SOCKS5 (with backconnect), Formgrabber, Injects (IE, FF, Chrome (latest version of chrome included) - x86/x64), Rootkit - Registry, Filesystem (x86/x64). This archive also contains the panel (php/js) and assistance of all components.

Here are some sneak peaks to the source code that I am selling (alphaleon/thanatos botnet):

This project was the sum of 2 years of my life. I once believed that making something so powerful will make me millions of dollars. The truth that I found out is that you need money to make money which lead me to selling licenses for a period of time in hopes of making money to use it on my own. After making enough money, I realized that I needed connections for drops, cashouts, money launderers, exploit kits, and traffic.

This project cost me 2 years of my life (youth) that I could have spent on other things. Now I am choosing to leave the malware scene, and make something of myself in other places.

This post marks the end of AlphaLeon, and everything that I have worked on. Infact, I also wish to sell the other code which I have worked on in private and on my own.

I wish to sell ransomware (static locker, all code is embedded), ATM malware (only works on 1 specific model of ATMs), pos scraper(track 1, 2, and 3 grabber), and PolyCrypter (polymorphic crypter).

Message me in jabber or here if you are interested to take on this great offer! I am choosing to ONLY sell this archive to 2 people.

Some articles of my acheivements over the past 2 years:

Jabbers:

P.S. I will miss many of the faces I have befriended, and all the great people who have helped me gain fortune from all circles. I will miss all of you, but at the same time keep it as a good memory of my time in the scene as I move towards other endeavors.

P.S.S. ALL THE PROJECTS SPECIFIED ABOVE CONTAIN SOURCE CODE ONLY - Doesnt include support/updates (you will need to do it on your own) - However it does include working components for all latest software versions (chrome, win10, heavens gate CFG bypass, etc).
  2. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    BUMP! FULL ARCHIVE OF SOURCE CODE 10 000 USD. 1 Person Only, escrow accepted!
  3. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    BUMP - 10,000 USD. Bitcoin accepted, escrow accepted.
  4. Darkne$$

Darkne$$ New Member

Симпатии:
    You have been banned from all serious forums, why would anyone buy this from you?

Поделиться этой страницей