Уважаемые пользователи форума, убедительно просим вас переходить в телеграмм продавца, исключительно по предоставленной ссылке. Проверяйте продавца, отправив сообщение на электронную почту, чтобы убедиться в том, что вы общаетесь действительно с ним.

Pamagite navi4ku....

Тема в разделе "Вопросы новичков", создана пользователем MissTrue, 17 апр 2018.

1. MissTrue

MissTrue New Member

Симпатии:
    Hello everyone...
    I run into a situation in life and got short on money after a few people fucked me over.
    So I decided to change something in my life and decided to start carding.
    After reading alot and lerning how to stay anonymous online I have put my last money into the carding game.
    Have purchased a few proxies and run a paid VPN, after doing all that I fucked up and paid for the wrong thing.
    I paid for a Dump, which I have no use for it at this moment as I was planning to purchase a Cvv or fullz...
    I learned it after the purchase and now have a Track 2 which I wont be using.
    The Dump is really fresh.. Purchased from goldendumps.
    Now my question is if someone is willing to really help me and exchange the track 2 with a cvv with me?
    I just dont have a use for the track 2 because I wasnt planing to go carding in real world, just online.
    So please people help me out in this situation. Or help me find someone that will exchange track 2 with cvv...
    Any help would be appreciated.

Добавлено через 2 минуты 52 секунды
    Mojna na ruskam toje.. ya panimayu ruskei..

Поделиться этой страницей