Уважаемые пользователи форума, убедительно просим вас переходить в телеграмм продавца, исключительно по предоставленной ссылке. Проверяйте продавца, отправив сообщение на электронную почту, чтобы убедиться в том, что вы общаетесь действительно с ним.

Bank Bot (x86-64) IE, FF, Chrome

Тема в разделе "Ботнеты. Связки. Загрузки", создана пользователем banker, 24 окт 2016.

1. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    Hello,

I sell banking trojan with license. I am author.

Trojan includes Fg, Injects, Rootkit, and Loader

Plugins include Reverse Socks, and HVNC

All code is written from scratch except 1 feature (injection (x86, x64 - wow64ext) - heavens gate.

I am looking for interest from the market in my bot. I have used this bot by myself (for test) and through Sundown EK I seen 66% knockback in panel. I have not used my bot for profit as I dont have the $$ or connections (drops, loads, traffic) to continue.

I am choosing to sell this bot for 5000 USD. This is simply a one-time license.

This 5000 USD includes all the features explained above.

This includes just 1 domain linked to the stub. If you want a domain change you must pay $50 for each time.

License doesnt include builder, stub will be built via jabber as per your request.

This license includes updates of chrome signatures, and maintenance of the stub.

In the future, I will be adding more plugins/features. However you will be able to purchase them at an extra fee.

I OFFER TESTS ($500, deducted from total fee if you choose to buy)! If you are a reputable member of the corresponding forum then you can test my bot in real time on your VM, or Bots!

In conclusion,

my jabber: (OTR only)
    price for license: 5000 USD
    includes: FG (IE, FF, Chrome - x86/x64), Injects (IE, FF, Chrome - x86/x64), Rootkit (NtQuerySystemInformation, NtQueryFileInformation - x86/x64), HVNC (Windows XP - Windows 10), Reverse Socks
  2. Zeus_Coding

Zeus_Coding Member

Симпатии:
    формат инжекта?
  3. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:

+
  4. ohotnik

ohotnik Member

Симпатии:
    сделайте скриншоты админки принципы работы HVNC чем он лучше к примеру kronos за 3500$ итд более подробно,а то на данный момент вы продаёте кота в мешке
    а ещё лучше видео
  5. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    In kronos there is no HVNC as I see. But I have HVNC.

part 1:

part 2:

part 3:

Webinjects and FG (formgrabber) you can see in test ($500), or with license.
  6. atmpooh

atmpooh New Member

Симпатии:
    HVNC (Windows XP - Windows 10)

x32 and x64?
  7. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    Yes Yes, with help of Heavens gate and CFG patch on win8.1/10
  8. ПавликМорозов

ПавликМорозов New Member

Симпатии:
    Could you give screenshots of admin panel?
  9. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    login:
    stats:
    bots:
    commands:
    logs:
    inject:
    jabber_alerts:
    users:

Kronos includes the x86/x64 rootkit, and IE, FF, Chrome, Edge grabber/injects for $3500.
    For my bot you are paying $1500 more than kronos, and receiving a bot that isnt used as much as his in the wild (not at all right now). You receive an HVNC, and SOCKS plugin along with all the features Kronos offers.

As an added bonus, to the first 3 customers. I will make the first 5 requested webinject scripts (info grabbers, nothing advanced like ATS) free of charge.
  10. albaniri

albaniri New Member

Симпатии:
    В реальных условия, не на локалхосте тестировали? Процент пробива с 10к траффа, отработка инжектов по линкам... Выглядит красиво. Но тестировать на локалхосте - это как то...
  11. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    Это как то .... не реалное - понятно. Я тестировал с Sundown ЕК (world mix) и с него пробив был 66.4%. Загрузил 500 лоадов и 332 из них в отстук (тоже входит Анти-VM + Анти-Сандбокс).

When I wrote in my original post, I tested it through Sundown EK (world mix), I had 66.4% knockback to the panel. 500 loads = ~332 bots , the bots lasted for 6 days, and after they began to die. Then the bin became detected, but it was without re-FUD because I didnt have the money for crypt, also I only sent it in the wild to test the features.

Take note, if you can crypt the stub every 3-5 days, and the use the `Update` feature in the commands tab on the panel to update your stub on the system - your bots will last forever and not die
  12. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    АП!

5000 USD -

FG (IE, FF, Chrome), Injects (IE, FF, Chrome), Rootkit, HVNC, SOCKS, (x86+x64 support, windows XP - 10)

Support + Updates
  13. robot

robot New Member

Симпатии:
    Alphaleon aka Thanatos aka Scylex aka BankBot strikes again.
  14. gold

gold New Member

Симпатии:
    Если не секрет, с чего ты взял, что это все одно и тоже?
  15. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    Бог его знает ...
  16. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    АП!

5000 USD -

FG (IE, FF, Chrome), Injects (IE, FF, Chrome), Rootkit, HVNC, SOCKS, (x86+x64 support, windows XP - 10)

Support + Updates
  17. banker

banker New Member

Симпатии:
    For the next 3 days there will be sale.

Price is 4000 USD till 11/11/16

You can PM for alternative jabber!
  18. robot

robot New Member

Симпатии:
    showthread.php?p=57836#post57836

Well obviously, I was right.
  19. gold

gold New Member

Симпатии:
    It looks that you was really right.
  20. ПавликМорозов

ПавликМорозов New Member

Симпатии:
    Вот это интересно. Раз ты создатель альфалеона, то ты же забанен на нескольких форумах давно, вот одна из причин - Ban reason: attempt to rip also banned in another carding forums.

И что же ты пришел сюда? Предлагаю админам разобраться с этим.

Поделиться этой страницей